Sidmouth Science Festival – 15 October 2016
Date(s) - Saturday, 15 October 2016
11:00 - 16:30
Rockwatch is taking part in the Sidmouth Science Festival on Saturday 15 October 2016!
Time: 11.00am – 4.30pm
Where: Masonic Hall
What’s on: GeoSpectacular! Hands-on, exhibitions and talks including –
- Rocks and Fossils of the Sidmouth area
- Earthquakes and tsunamis in action
- The Geology of Exeter Cathedral
- Jurassic Coast: Mapping the Great Undercliff
- Landslides and Bursting and Twisting Ledges on Monmouth Beach
Rockwatch does it safely…
Due to safety requirements numbers are strictly limited for some of the events. It is essential in these cases that you reserve a place through the contact given. Leaders reserve the right not to accept members who have not booked, or who arrive inappropriately dressed. All children must be accompanied by an adult.